You can also see basic details about other system components. The Best Tech Newsletter Anywhere. Join , subscribers and get a daily digest of news, comics, trivia, reviews, and more.
Windows Mac iPhone Android. Smarthome Office Security Linux. The Best Tech Newsletter Anywhere Join , subscribers and get a daily digest of news, geek trivia, and our feature articles. Skip to content.
- car hertz location rental usa.
- how to find my system ip address.
- Infamous Tech Industry Predictions and Quotations.
- background information on matthew chapter 4.
- How do I find what computer motherboard I have?;
- paul riggs do tampa white pages.
- For Windows.
How-To Geek is where you turn when you want experts to explain technology. In that case, please contact your OEM to identify your motherboard.
Step 1: Open Command Prompt. Step 2: In the Command Prompt, type Systeminfo followed by enter key to get detailed information about your computer including the date when Windows was installed and Windows boot time. As you can see in the below picture, Intel name motherboard manufacturer appears next to System Manufacturer and DH67BL model number appears next to system model.
Step 1: Open Run command by simultaneously pressing Windows and R keys. In the box, type Msinfo32 and press enter key to open System Information window.sinexrani.tk
Step 2: In the left-pane, click on System Summary to view detailed information such as operating system name, version, type, and other hardware information. As mentioned above, if you own an OEM manufactured computer if a version of Windows was pre-installed on your computer , you might not get required information using these tools.
Programs such as Speccy or CPU-Z can be used to get detailed information about processor, motherboard and other components. You can either download the installable or portable version of the software.
- santa clara county california recorders office!
- joan swirsky obama birth certificate!
- round steel stock id numbers?
- terry blythe sex offender dayton ohio.